The recent Governor’s order allows us to reopen!
We are reopen as of Monday, June 15, at 11 am. As you can imagine, per the governor’s order, a number of things have changed:
- Only 12 of our normal 30 tables will be available for seating, allowing us to maintain the 6-foot separation required.
- We will be allowing two hours between seatings, enabling us to clear and sanitize the tables and chairs prior to seating the next guests.
- We strongly recommend that you make a reservation by calling (734) 483-8200.
- If you are stopping in for dinner without a reservation, and a table is not immediately available, you will be asked to wait in your car until we call and tell you that your table is ready. The host/hostess will tell you the approximate time it will take to have a table ready.
- Customers must wear face-coverings until they are seated at their table. Upon exiting your table after dinner, face-coverings must be worn until you depart.
We also plan to continue takeout service and curbside pick-up. Just give us a call at (734) 483-8200 to place your order. If you need delivery, please contact DoorDash or GrubHub.
You will find all of Haab’s employees wearing face coverings, Plexiglas at the host stand, and hand sanitizer well marked and available throughout the dining rooms.
You’ll also notice that we’ve freshened-up the dining rooms a bit while we’ve had some downtime. All of the woodwork has been freshly re-stained, the tabletops have had a new coat of polyurethane, and new flooring has been installed in the front room.
While we reopen with some trepidation, we are excited and looking forward to serving you in the manner you have enjoyed over the years.
We’ve been serving folks since 1934. How can we serve you?