The most recent governor’s order allows us to be open with limited capacity. We are currently open for indoor dining from 11am until a last seating at 7:30pm.
Things change often, but here’s what we know today (3/4/2021):
• Only 12 of our normal 30 tables will be available for seating, allowing us to maintain the 6-foot separation required.
• The maximum seating at one table is six people. If your party is more than that, the governor requires that you be seated at two tables with a six-foot separation.
• We will be allowing two hours between seatings, enabling us to clear and sanitize the tables and chairs prior to seating the next guests.
• We strongly recommend that you make a reservation by calling (734) 483-8200.
• If you are stopping in for dinner without a reservation, and a table is not immediately available, you will be asked to wait in your car until we call and tell you that your table is ready. The host/hostess will tell you the approximate time it will take to have a table ready.
• Customers must wear face-coverings until they are seated at their table. Upon exiting your table after dinner, face-coverings must be worn until you depart.
We also plan to continue takeout service and curbside pick-up. Just give us a call at (734) 483-8200 to place your order. If you need delivery, please contact DoorDash or GrubHub.
You will find all of Haab’s employees wearing face coverings, Plexiglas at the host stand, and hand sanitizer well marked and available throughout the dining rooms.
You’ll also notice that we’ve freshened-up the dining rooms a bit while we’ve had some downtime. All of the woodwork has been freshly re-stained, the tabletops have had a new coat of polyurethane, and new flooring has been installed in the front room.